UWI CENTRE FOR DISABILITY STUDIES REGIONAL DISABILITY CONFERENCE 2020
We wish to express our profound appreciation to all who have expressed an interest in the upcoming UWI Centre for Disability Studies Regional Disability Conference, scheduled for March 10-11, 2020. We urge interested individuals and participants to pay attention to these bulletins, of which this is the first.
1. Individuals who will be presenting are strongly encouraged to complete their papers and submit by the latest February 15.
2. In addition to the established guidelines for papers, presenters should pay attention to the following:
• Presenters should ensure that they state their name, organization, address, telephone numbers and e-mail on the front page of their document.
• Papers should not exceed 20 pages and the maximum word limit is 6,000.
• Presenters should submit a Microsoft word version of their paper to facilitate the review process.
• Presenters should use the Chicago Style for referencing.
• Pages should be justified and the font size should be 12.
• Please use Times New Roman for font.
• Pages should be numbered to the bottom left.
We look forward to your continued support for what promises to be an extremely interesting conference.